Monday, January 25, 2010

Gate Phone Activated

Qwest installed our gate phone today. Chris was able to call our house from the box and I was able to buzz him in. However, there might be a problem with the speaker. I could hear his truck idling but he couldn't hear me talking to him. Chris is going to take a look and see if it's something he can fix.

If you have caller ID, the gate phone number (253-875-4388) will appear along with "Graham, WA". However, I just called to have it switched to "Grand Firs Gate". I was told the change would go into effect sometime tomorrow.

When you receive a call from the box, you can open the gate by pressing 9 from your phone.

2 comments:

Tricia Garber said...

This is such great news. It feels like we are going forward instead of backward. Thanks so much Mandy and Chris for all your hard work with the gates.

Rob Ihirg said...

Ditto,

Nice work you guys.

Rob