Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Welcome, Renaissance Homes

I received a kind email from the agent who will be handling the Renaissance Homes sales in our neighborhood. With her permission, I'm publishing a few paragraphs from her email:

I would like to introduce myself. I am Elizabeth Wetmore and will be the agent handling the Grand Firs site for Renaissance Homes.

I am sure everyone has seen the trailer go in and I will be on site shortly. I was out last Sunday and was welcomed with a few friendly hellos.

I have been told there are some mixed feelings about us coming in to build at Grand Firs. I would encourage anyone to go to the Renaissance Homes website and check them out (http://www.renaissance-homes.com/). Randy has been building for over 26 years and is the recipient of 32 Street of Dreams awards. He builds a gorgeous home.

I believe that it will be so nice for you all not to be looking at all of this overgrown "dirt" and debris around you! We will be building a model home on Lot 4 and the first release we have available include Lots 82-86, 109 and 2-6. So it will be nice to fill in those empty lots.

Neighbors, Elizabeth has graciously offered to answer any questions or address any concerns that we may have. She can be reached at 253-232-2888 or at moresold@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Jim Ehnborn said...

Louise and I spent about 45 minutes last week talking with Elizabeth and Randy. They want to build a fine show case community.