Saturday, February 20, 2010

Neighbor Review: Gate Remote

Chris recently programmed a keychain remote for Jay. I asked Jay for a quick review:

I bought them from a website called www.communitycontrols.com . The model is Community Controls Monarch 418ELPW1K. Once you guys programmed them, they worked great. Great range, too. I can hit the button before I turn off of 86th Avenue and the gate is already opening.

The remote costs $17. I know that people have been curious about how other remotes work, so I wanted to pass this information along. If you buy one, please email the code (starts with 071 or 081) to grandfirs@hotmail.com along with your name and lot number so Chris can get it programmed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just ordered 4 of these from Ebay. I will get them over to Chris for programming as soon as I get them and let everyone know how they work out. There are many more available and if you buy a lot of ten of them, it averages out to $13.00 each plus shipping.

Darin Lot1