Friday, July 31, 2009

Twine FYI

The following is a comment left by Allen regarding a possible twine hazard. I thought I'd re-post his comment for all to see.

Well regarding kids on the streets. This morning I woke up and went out for my morning run and I noticed that there was some twine lying across the end of my driveway. Well I followed it back to where it was tied and someone had tied it to a water drain. It was probably strung up across the street in the middle of the night for someone to run into. I can't confirm that it was kids but one would only assume. I would hate for someone to get injured or property damaged because some kids thinks it is funny to do destructive things.

Thanks for the heads-up, Allen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to offend you in anyway but i do not believe it is the kids in our nieghborhood stringing twine and vandalizing this nieghborhood, but I also do consider that there are some kids in the nieghborhood who are destructive such as TANNER BRADSHAW and JOSHUA ELDER!!!!!!!!!!