Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

The HOA is hosting an Easter Egg Hunt in the park (phase 1) on Sunday, April 24 at 1pm. If you'd like to bring your kids, we'll be meeting on 229th Street in front of the vacant lot. At 1pm, we'll have the group head to the park and watch the kids search for over 400 candy-filled eggs. Rain or shine, we'll be there either way!

The Easter Bunny will be there, so bring your camera!

Parents of older kids: Lots of eggs will be placed in plain view (on the grass) for the babies/toddlers to find. It would be great if you could talk to your kids ahead of time and ask them to leave those for the little ones. We asked this at our last hunt, and the older kids were very respectful :)

Please leave a comment if you plan on attending. We'd like to have a general idea of how many to expect. Thanks :)

12 comments:

Mandy said...

I will be there with my two little boys :)

Brittani Ford said...

My husband and I will be there with our 1 year old :)

Mark Jones said...

My husband and I will be there with our 5 year old.

Cynthia Davis said...

Assuming weather holds up, my husband and I will be there with our 1 year old.

Michelle Baker said...

How fun! My husband and I will be there with our 3 year old.

Jodi said...

Sounds fun! I will be there with my 2 children they are 2 and 6! Let me know if you need any help!

Unknown said...

Sounds Great! I have 2 children 2 years old and 11 yrs old. Please let me know if any help is needed.

Shonna Hoopman said...

My 3 son's ages 1,2 & 7 will be there. If any additional eggs are needed please let me know.

Tamara said...

We'll be joining! We have two kids, 2 & 11.

Raquel said...

We will bring our 2yr old

Unknown said...

We will be there with four children

Rich said...

I'll be attending with my 8 year old.