Monday, April 25, 2011

Egg Hunt Success

Our Easter Egg Hunt was a big success. I didn't count, but my guess is that we had around 25 kids show up to hunt for over 500 eggs. The weather cooperated and we managed to stay dry.

Huge thanks go to Wendy for surprising us with a bunch of extra eggs, and Mark's daughter Sydney for playing the Easter bunny.

The older kids were very courteous when it came to leaving the "easy" eggs for the little ones. I know it's pretty tempting to grab them when they're laying in plain sight :)

Thank you to all who showed up! We'll definitely do it again next year!

2 comments:

Amy Pepper said...

Wish we could have been there with our little one...had family plans. Maybe next year! Glad it was a great success.

Jeff and Raquel said...

Thank you so very much to all who organized the event. It was a really well done. My family and I enjoyed ourselves alot.