Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Great Big "Thank you!"



I thought it was only appropriate to take some more recent photos the park, and just some of the kids who have been helping put forth tremendous effort in keeping it clean and safe. I was told by a few of the kids there today that it was Matt and Paul (a couple close by neighbors) who took initiative and repaired both the play toy and the benches at this particular park. I would personally like to say thank you...the park looks wonderful! So, here are a few pictures of some of the neighborhood kids, who were not at all shy when asked if I could photograph them for this blog. Thanks again to all adults, and all the kids, who are helping to make the Grand Central Park a fun, clean, and safe place for all!

6 comments:

jennifer said...

Sorry this whole format looks kinda wierd and spaced out...Mandy takes FAR better picture posts than I do:)

Mandy said...

Haha Jen, I jumped in and fixed the spacing for ya! Thanks for posting the pictures. Thank you Matt and Paul for the work. I really hope that we've put this ugly chapter of destruction and vandalism behind us. I hope that whoever caused the damage has gotten the point.. that we don't want that crap here! :)

Amy Pepper said...

Thanks for those who stepped in. It looks great!

Tricia said...

Thank you Matt and Paul!!! It is great appreciated by all of us.
Tricia

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, kids! Kudos for you for having pride in your community!