Friday, January 21, 2011

Pampered Chef

From Kristin Nutt:

I am hosting a Soup & Slippers Cooking Show by Pampered Chef. I have hosted one previously with Kristine and she is an awesome Consultant. They have lots of new items and the recipes are always easy to prepare and yummy to eat. It would be nice to get to know some of our neighbors better, so I encourage anyone to stop by. It will be Friday, January 28th at 5:30 PM and usually lasts 2-3 hours. If anyone “needs” anything from Pampered Chef, here is a link to the party and they can order on line, or they can stop by before the show and browse through the catalog.

www.pamperedchef.biz/cookinwithpc?page=host-search-results&showId=2926842

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kristin!
My husband and I are building a home in Grand Firs and should be moving in by March 1. I would love to attend your Pampered Chef next week so I can start meeting my new neighbors. Plus, who can resist a Pampered Chef party?!? Do you mind emailing me your address? Thanks. Raquel

Unknown said...

Just realized I didn't include my email address-sorry. I'm new to this blog stuff. :) My email is rmshoch@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Raquel

Tammy said...

Hi I just moved into our home in January. I would love to attend.Thank you for the invite. Tammy