Sunday, January 23, 2011

Childcare in Grand Firs

Tammy recently moved into Grand Firs and is a childcare provider! She sent me the following information:

~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆

CURRENT AVAILABILITY
Immediate openings for daytime, evening, and overnight care.
All openings are for children age 1 month and up only.

~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆

THE CHILDCARE PROVIDER
I am a licensed childcare home through the state of Washington with 13 years childcare experience.
I have a CDA and a Bachelors in Early Learning.
I am working on my Masters in Early Learning.
I would love to care for your little ones while you are at work or school.

~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆

THE CHILDCARE HOME
I have large indoor area for the child to play and learn.
I have a fully fenced backyard with play sets, riding toys, and a sand & water table.

~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆

THE CHILDCARE PROGRAM
I use a literature-based pre-k home school curriculum with the children
along with the Creative Curriculum for Family Child Care.
A nutritious breakfast, lunch, and snack are provided.

~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆

RATES
Affordable RATES and HOURS
Naccrra Assistance to Military Families
I give receipts, year end statements, and tax ID number so you can claim the tuition on your taxes

~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆

LOCATION
I am located right off 224th Ave I am 1 minute from Meridian Ave.


~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆~⋆★⋆

CONTACT
Please contact me at childrensdaydream@hotmail.com or 253-271-7485 for more information on my daycare or to set up an interview.

No comments: