Sunday, August 29, 2010

For Sale...Gently Used Turkish Area Rugs

Hi neighbors! Im trying to get rid of a couple Turkish rugs that no longer go with my new home furnishings. They are in EXCELLENT condition, and were both handmade in Turkey ten years ago while I was stationed there. I wish I could use them, but like I said, they no longer go with the new furniture we bought when we moved into Grand Firs. Here is a couple good pictures of the rugs...the larger one is roughly 8x11 feet...and the smaller rug is roughly 7x9 feet in size. If you are interested in seeing them, just contact me, Jennifer, through the community e-mail at www.grandfirs@hotmail.com. Im selling the large rug for 150.00 and the smaller rug for 100.00. These rugs are priced to sell and the quality is just unbelievable!
Jennifer, Lot 41

No comments: