Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Suspicious Vehicle in Phase 1

Received the following email from a neighbor:

Suspicious activity: Grand Firs residents, I just wanted to report a suspicious vehicle in the neighborhood this morning around 0700. It was a green Ford Expedition with WA License Plates 079-TSE with two young male occupants. They were parked in the front of my house with the engine running and the occupant out. When I came out the passenger got in the vehicle and they drove off. Didn't see what they were doing although a week ago somebody attempted to remove a license plate from one of my vehicles.

1 comment:

Amy Pepper said...

And my neighbor had two cars broken into (one belonging to her son and one to his friend) on the same night just 2 days ago. What is with all of this suspicious stuff going on in our neighborhood?? Definitely makes me feel like we are all under the radar and slightly unsafe. Sigh.