Monday, March 30, 2009

Updated Contact Information

According to Jim's assistant Shauna, a new email address has been established to contact Jim regarding Grand Firs issues. That address is grandfirsowners@aol.com

And to avoid any confusion, the email address to contact the blog is grandfirs@hotmail.com

I've asked Jim to clarify exactly when the HOA will be turned over to the homeowners, and I'm still waiting for his response. Some of us have been told it will happen when Phase One is 75% sold, others have been told 80%. I just heard something I hope isn't true: that we can take it over when Phase Two is 80% sold out. In the current market situation, that could be years away. When I get the clarification from Jim, I will be sure to post his answer on here.

Does anyone have a copy of the CC&Rs? We never received one when we moved in (despite making several requests). I asked Jim for a copy because I'd like to post them online so we all have quick/easy access.

Again, I'd like to thank people for leaving comments and suggestions. It's nice to see that so many of us are on the same page when it comes to making our neighborhood a great place to call home. Talk to your neighbors and encourage them to check this page out, in case they haven't.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a copy of the CC&Rs. How do we get them to you? Let us know, Tim & Paige (Lot 90)

Kurt said...

I have a copy of the CC&R's if you still need one... Kurt (Lot 134)

Jim Ehnborn said...

The magic number is 75 homes in Phase I must be sold.

We need 14 more homes to be sold. Reich has 11 homes for sale.

There are 100 lots in Phase I and Class B (builders) have 3 votes for each lot and Class A (home owners) have 1 vote. When the total votes of Class A equals the total votes in Class B, the Class B membership shall cease to exist and be converted to Class A or on July 1, 2015.

As of March 31, 2009 there are 17 empty lots and 22 spec homes available for sale. There are several homes under contract to close, but I do not count them until they are owner occupied.

Jim Ehnborn – Lot 20

Cynthia said...

Has anyone heard anything about paying our homeowners dues yearly? We have been in our house (Lot 36 I believe) for almost 2 years now and have yet to pay any dues, with the exception of around closing when we bought the house. I expected to receive a bill yearly but have not received any notification. Last thing I need is for a lien to be placed on our house for failing to pay homeowners dues we never received a bill for.

Anonymous said...

I was under the impression that the home owner dues get taken out of your escrow account yearly, or twice a year. Im not really sure. Im going to assume the man with the answer to your question is Jim himself, or someone in his office representing him.